In ALBANIA RAID 2023 edition
there will be Two Tracks every day.
“Track A” will be the main track suitable for lighter enduro bikes.
“Options” will be an option more easy track for heavy bikes and allroad bikes.
Every day the participants can choose what track to take.
Track A will be with Roadbook and GPS Track
Options will be only with GPS Track.
24 SEPTEMBER, SUNDAY
ARRIVING DAY, PAPERWORK
BIVOUAC 1, “SAN PIETRO”.
25 SEPTEMBER, MONDAY
DRIVE DAY 1: 190 KM
BIVOUAC 2, “PUKA”
MOUNTAIN, NORTH ALBANIA
26 SEPTEMBER, TUESDAY
DRIVE DAY 2: 170 KM
BIVOUAC 3, “PESHKOPIA”
MOUNTAIN, NORTHEAST ALBANIA
27 SEPTEMBER, WEDNESDAY
DRIVE DAY 3: 245 KM
BIVOUAC 4, “KORÇA”
28 SEPTEMBER, THURSDAY
DRIVE DAY 4: 270 KM
BIVOUAC 5, “ORIKUM”
WEST COAST ALBANIA
29 SEPTEMBER, FRIDAY
DRIVE DAY 5: 160 KM
BIVOUAC 6, “BERAT”
30 SEPTEMBER, SATURDAY
DRIVE DAY 6: 220 KM
BIVOUAC 7, “SANPIETRO”
1 OCTOBER, SATURDAY
DAY 7: DEPARTURE DAY
- Starting will be in groups or individual, and is free to choose.
- In the middle of the track will be a meeting point that will be designated in the Road Book and given in GPS Points, for the launch stop.
- Accommodation will be in the hotels and no Tents can be build up in the hotel garden.
- GPS unit for navigation is personal and is good to have a device that can handle more than 5000 points per track.
- Every participant will be provided by the organization with a GPS/GPRS tracking unit for safety reasons and control the movement alive on the map.
- A functional Mobile Phone is needed all the time during the Raid.
- Minimum fuel independence is 140 km and advisable is 160 km.
Offroad tires with hard compound is a good choice. Mousse is more safer than tube.